RY4LCI is a non-profit and apolitical organization aiming to exhort youth to be patriotic as tomorrow leaders by promoting the respect of human rights, striving for sustainable peace, true reconciliation, true justice and development.
Good leaders or bad ones, good political parties or bad, good institutions or bad… or dictators use the youth as their main forces to build or destroy their nations. The youth is strength of any nation, when cared well they build but when misused they destroy. Hence Rwanda Youth for Leadership and Change Initiative is there to exhort the youth of Rwanda to be patriotic and not to be the tools of bad leaders and used to destroy the future of our nation. We need, now, responsible youth for future generations of Rwanda, youth of dignity who promote human rights and mutual respect, youth of their own initiative to build a long lasting peace.
Impinduka is a Kinyarwanda word which means change in English, in the name of our organization there is word "Change" , it is by that change we called www.impinduka.com the name of our website.
- To strive for sustainable peace, reconciliation and justice for Rwanda
- To promote human rights and stop its abuses
- To enhance freedom of expression
- To do peace-based research
- To perpetually remind youths of their duties as patriots
- A leadership which respect Human rights